Aircraft restoration is alive and well in a workshop in South Lincolnshire , after visiting Newark Air Museum for Cockpit fest last weekend it was nice to go and look at some of the future airframes that are under rebuild or stored awaiting their turn.
I would like to thank the owners for giving me access to photograph the projects.
- Lightning F6 – Cockpit nose section – Stored.
- Harrier GR3A – Forward Fuselage/Cockpit nose section.
- Sea King HAS3 – Cockpit section.
- Sea Harrier F/A2 – Forward Fuselage/Cockpit nose section.
- Sea Harrier F/A2 – Whole Airframe
Look forward to returning soon.